Alfa Romeo Forums banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good 164, 33 + parts source

A good, cheap, reliable source of mainly used Alfa parts, they seem to mainly cater to the 33's, 164's, Sprint, etc. but they have others I think. Anyway I found them great got a new door handle for my 164Q really cheap, and it arrived the next day.

www.alfaspares.com.au

Just thought I would give the guys a good review!

Hope this is the right spot and it's ok etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
turn signal switch rebuilding / replacement

I spoke with someone recently in Texas (maybe the Houston area?)who seems to do Alfa Turn signal switches. I have lost the contact info. Does anyone here have knowledge of this business?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Have anyone contact Andy from PERFORMATEK lately ?
It seems like he is not answering his phone or mails for two to three month ... Does any of you guys knows anything ?

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I was steered to Alfa Romeo Inc. to look for the part highlighted in red in the pic below. However, it was pointed out that their part numbers don't match the numbers in the pic, but that there are people on this board that know the secret part numbers for alfaromeoinc. Can anyone on this thread help me? Most places just want to sell you the chrome Euro conversion bumper setup. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Parts sources in Italy

I will be visiting Italy in September (Tuscany and Lake Como) and I would love to bring back some small parts I haven't found in the USA

Does anyone have suggestions for good general sources there ?

Thanks
Glenn

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
If you can take a slight detour and you're in the country at the time, visit the big parts fair at Imola race circuit - website here. Other than that, pick up copies of the classic car magazines and note the suppliers who advertise. Many do not have websites. I strongly recommend that you prepare a crib sheet of parts you need, translated into Italian, and take photos too. Don't expect to find many Spider parts as most were exported.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
This entry:

Group2 Motorsports 4442 27th Ave W. Seattle, WA 98199-1220 206-378-0900 Group2 Motorsports

The website has changed, they moved, and they no longer do Alfas (BMWs and Porsches).

Should be deleted.

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Gentlemen -
The owner's of the BB, in addition to the rest of the inane changes they have made, they have also locked me out of editing past posts. Therefor, I cannot update, revise, or delete any technical guides or advice, including the Supplier's List. I no longer control my own content. Yet another reason I am leaving the ALFABB. It is truly pathetic that after the past 16 years, it has come to this, but that's the reality.

·
Out of the office!
11,480 Posts
Gentlemen -
The owner's of the BB, in addition to the rest of the inane changes they have made, they have also locked me out of editing past posts. Therefor, I cannot update, revise, or delete any technical guides or advice, including the Supplier's List. I no longer control my own content. Yet another reason I am leaving the ALFABB. It is truly pathetic that after the past 16 years, it has come to this, but that's the reality.

John, not to worry. As soon as the moderators get their tools back, we will make sure to fix things for you. We don't want you to loose the ability to make those updates.

Just so you know, the staff (not the moderators) are working behind the scenes to restore permissions. Once that is done, things should return to some sort of normalcy.

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
John, not to worry. As soon as the moderators get their tools back, we will make sure to fix things for you. We don't want you to loose the ability to make those updates.

Just so you know, the staff (not the moderators) are working behind the scenes to restore permissions. Once that is done, things should return to some sort of normalcy.
Brian - It's evidently that way because that's the way Auto-Whatevertheyare intentionally designed it. It's laughably incompetent the way this new software was rolled-out. This from the FAQ section:

You should be able to edit your post for up to 24 hours. Near the timestamp at the top of the post, you should see an edit link if it is within that time limit. After 24 hours you would need to reach out to a mod/admin for assistance.

121 - 140 of 141 Posts