Alfa Romeo Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticker sets for pre-1975 Alfas

30K views 49 replies 25 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 · (Edited)
I can supply sticker sets for many classic Alfas from 1964-1974 for US cars and 1964- 1975 for other parts of the world. Many of the Alfas shared the same stickers. But starting in 1971, different markets got different recommended lubricants stickers. I don't have examples of every one produced and I am always looking to fill in the gaps.

Below is a partial listing of some sets that I have put together. I'll add more when I have some pictures.

My supplies are always limited. Thanks for looking.

In order of pictures:

1974 Berlina/GTV 2000 USA (50 State) - $73
1974 Berlina/GTV 2000 USA (49 State) - $73
1974 Spider 2000 USA (50 State) - $73
1974 Spider 2000 USA (49 State) - $73
1973 Berlina/GTV/Spider 2000 USA (49 State) - $73 (Gasoline Grade and brake booster stickers not shown)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
In order of appearance:

1973 Giulia Super 1.3 (Italian Delivery) with FISPA air cleaner - $38
1973 Berlina 2000 (Italian Delivery) with FISPA air cleaner and AC - $48
1973 Junior Z (Italian Delivery) with FISPA air cleaner - $38
1972 Berlina 2000 (Italian Delivery) with FISPA air cleaner - $38
1972 GTV 2000 (French Delivery) with FISPA air cleaner - $38

Attachments

#7 ·
Brian, please reserve a 73 Berlina/GTV/Spider 2000 USA (49 st)
I will PM you from home tonight with billing info. Thank you
Greg

#11 ·
#12 · (Edited)
The 1969 US spec cars have two versions of lubricant and federal safety standards stickers. The federal safety standards sticker was placed on the driver's door jamb.
The split was around the time the seat belts changed from the air plane style to the crab claw style. Many cars built in late 1969 and 1970 do not have the federal safety standards sticker. They have a small plastic VIN plate in it's location. So, the price for a set without the safety standards sticker will be $5 less.

PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST EXHAUST EMISSION DATA STICKER HAS SOLD No more will be printed until there is demand.

1969 1750 Berlina (USA) Early - $118
1969 1750 Berlina (USA) Late - $118
1969 1750 GTV (USA) Early - $118
1969 1750 GTV (USA) Late - $118

Attachments

#13 · (Edited)
#14 ·
Hej Brian,

Is the early ‘66 Duetto sticker set correct for RHD?
I don’t suppose you can do me a non-originale “blu misano met” “756/A”

Craig

#15 ·
Hi Craig,

I don't have a lot in my database, only about five cars. None of them are RHD cars. I do not think that Alfa was using different lubricant stickers for different markets, back then. I don't see any evidence of that until 1971.

About the best I can do is offer a best guess for your car based on when it was made. Papajam and I discussed the then new moly synchoros. He found a TSB that was dated somewhere in the third quarter of 1966 that talked about the new synchros. So, I decided that was about the time of the change over.

I won't be able to make a special paint code sticker for you anytime soon. I have a good inventory of the DUCO paint stickers, plus the printer I used for them has been screwing up my most recent orders. :cursing:

#18 ·
I can supply sticker sets for many classic Alfas from 1964-1974 for US cars and 1964- 1975 for other parts of the world. Many of the Alfas shared the same stickers. But starting in 1971, different markets got different recommended lubricants stickers. I don't have examples of every one produced and I am always looking to fill in the gaps.

Below is a partial listing of some sets that I have put together. I'll add more when I have some pictures.

My supplies are always limited. Thanks for looking.

In order of pictures:

1974 Berlina/GTV 2000 USA (50 State) - $73 (Several sets available, less the FISPA fuel filter decal)
Brian. I would like a set of the 50 state compliant 1974 GTV stickers. How should I proceed?

Thanks.

#19 ·
I've got some sets for the Giulia Sprint GT/GTV. Most folks that I have corresponded with have told me they have never seen a Made in Italy sticker on a GT/GTV. I have found several examples with it and but feel they were only applied to export cars.

1965 Giulia Sprint GT/GTV - $28
1966 Giulia Sprint GT/GTV - For cars with Dunlop brakes - Includes seat belts buckle stickers for USA cars - $33
1966-1967 Giulia Sprint GT/GTV - For cars with Dunlop brakes, moly synchros and seat belt buckle stickers (Late 1966-early 1967 production) - $48
1967 Giulia Sprint GT/GTV - For cars with Ate brakes - $33

Attachments

#22 ·
How do I order/pay?

Thanks
Hello @Jorge Fernandez. I will PM you so I can send you pictures via email.

Brian,

Whats the difference between a 74 and 79 US delivery Spider?

regards,

Tom
Hi Tom,

Most every underhood sticker will be different. There are a few 79 model year Alfas that were sold on Bring A Trailer, if you are curious you can look over the pictures. The one that stands out as being the most different is the emissions sticker. It's about twice the size of the 1974 and has a schematic on it.

I am slowly documenting the "newer" cars, but am not going to make any stickers. There just isn't a demand for them at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.