Alfa Romeo Forums banner

November 5, 2016 Update from Osso's Garage - Shakedown cruise

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 ·
Today, I took the most important person in my life with me on a shakedown cruise. We put the top down and put about 15 miles on the car. Some of the things that I thought were snugged up weren't, but that's what the shakedown is for. I still have a list of things to take care of, but at least my car is legal and I got to do more than an illegal around the block spin. On the way home, we stopped a put a tiger in the tank.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you all. Yes, it's been a long process and at times really tough. It has been quite wired driving it. I've not driven it in so long that I just couldn't remember what it felt like. Kathleen, my GF really enjoyed the ride. We went out again this morning. I've been Alfa-less for a year and it feels good to hear the sound and smell the exhaust. It doesn't smell like an old musty Alfa. Not quite that new car smell, but I really like it.

I still can't believe it. I've made numerous trips to the garage door to peek at it. Yup, it's still there.

#9 ·
#7 ·
I'm happy for you Brian! You look like you're trying hard to keep back an "ear to ear" grin in the pictures.
Good job,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.