Alfa Romeo Forums banner

April 20, 2006 Update from Osso's Garage

6K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  ossodiseppia 
#1 · (Edited)
Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been almost a year to the day that I have had an update. A lot has happened in my life, but little has happened on the car. Last summer, I had the Fergat Cromodoras media blasted and painted. After they were media blasted, I filed and sanded the edges to clean up some of the small nicks.

I purchased Pirelli 6000s (185X65 14) at Barnsley Tire Co., in Boulder. I chose Barnsley because I knew they would care for my rims and provide quality service.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
Congrats on havng her back on the ground. These wheels look fabulous!! You sure take a long time for your restoration, but everything you do looks sooooo perfect!! I sometimes wish I had that patience. GREAT JOB!

#14 ·
Truly stunning job Osso!
You have my complete admiration!

Maybe I missed somewhere but I am interested in how you have your body cart/dolly attached.... do you have pins going into the jacking points to stop her from slipping off?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.