Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 40 of 615 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Hi Brad,

This is a real shot in the dark, but do you have any of the parking brake bits (shoes, springs etc.) or the large nuts that hold the rear axle on?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
parts

Ken : I am sure I have shoes springs and maybe the rear axel nuts. Give me more detail. ps. what did you think of my comment that 195 60 14 tires are to small in diameter? Brad

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
GTV seats

Howie : The 1750 GTV seats I have are black original vinal. The rear seat bottom is good , the rear seat back has 1 sun split, and the 1 front seat is striped of vinal. The seats are from a series 1 1750 GTV. I may get them down from garage attic later and take photos if you need. Brad

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Ken : I am sure I have shoes springs and maybe the rear axel nuts. Give me more detail. ps. what did you think of my comment that 195 60 14 tires are to small in diameter? Brad
I tend to agree. They are certainly smaller in diameter than stock (as are the 205 60 14s I'm currently running. I had 195 60 14s on my 69 GTV, but since it was Euro Spec and had the 4.10 rear end, I was less worried about it. With a 4.56 rear end, I want to lower the revs as much as I can for highway cruising. Are you going on the drive this weekend?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I tend to agree. They are certainly smaller in diameter than stock (as are the 205 60 14s I'm currently running. I had 195 60 14s on my 69 GTV, but since it was Euro Spec and had the 4.10 rear end, I was less worried about it. With a 4.56 rear end, I want to lower the revs as much as I can for highway cruising. Are you going on the drive this Sunday?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Cruise nite

Ken : I was hoping to go to the cruise tonite in Toronto, if your going I could try and round up the parts you need. I am not sure about this weekend yet. Brad

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
brochures

velocedoc : There may be better photos of the hand books and sales literature etc. in classifieds and in collectables. Look the photos over, I can take more photos if you need. Tell me more about what you are looking for. Brad

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
The weather forecast for tonight is pretty grim, so I'm not sure about tonight. I'll check out what I have and what I'm missing and let you know. I don't think I new rear end is going in for a little while yet.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
spica

Bijou : I am sure I have it at my Dads garage in Toronto. "Spica idle air system". Where do you live? Brad

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
parts list

Yes the parts list on page 1 is acurate, but I have other parts not listed yet.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
brad

interested in the 1750 gtv euro seat. which side is it for? lh or rh?

is the there a pic you can post pls?

warm regards

db

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
series 1 euro 1750 gtv front seat

davbert ; The seat has the black vinyl removed. I will look to see if it has the integral wind up headrest [ passenger ] or no headrest [ driver ]. Are you from Toronto? Brad

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
drivers seat

davbert : It is a drivers side seat, the style with no head rest. Upholstry removed years ago still have some of it from that seat, in black. It came out of a 68 or 69 euro 1750 GTV... Brad

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
GT Jr seats series 1

Antonio : There are 3 photos of the GT Jr. seats on page 2 of this thread.

21 - 40 of 615 Posts