Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 615 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Brad,

Do you have the idle air components for a '69 SPICA system? I'm looking for the two idle equalizers (105.51.04.067.00) that attach to the air box and the small cone-shaped manifold below (105.51.04.064.00) and their associated hardware and brackets.

Thanks,
Brad

Attachments

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Spica idle air system

Shadetree ; I most likely have them, its just finding them in all the boxes of parts. What would you be offering for these parts?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
drivers door

As promised photos of the drivers door. Very little rust, likely better than the door on my car. The passenger door is stripped of paint. Brad

Attachments

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
new items

Sold both inezione scripts. Have some new items for sale, see page 1.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Liner set

Hi Brad, By liner set do you mean liner and pistons. That's what I'm looking for. If it is liner and pistons, what would you be asking for them?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
ShadeTree ; I think I might. What would you be offering for a pair of them ?

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
ShadeTree : I will have to look in my parts boxes in my garage. Might wait till it gets warmer outside. Dont hesitate to remind me if I forget to get back to you.
Brad

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
ShadeTree : I found some, but they are slightly different than the picture you provided. These are just like the ones on my car. I will check the ones on my Dads 69 Series 1 GTV 105.51 USA.
Brad

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
ShadeTree : The window trim on my Dads 105.51 is just like my spares and the ones on my series 2. Next step photograph ?
Brad

41 - 60 of 615 Posts