·
Registered
3,771 Posts
SICK!!! How much??

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$375 Each. I tried having the spoiler made here but I was being hit with crazy prices. The mold alone was double the price of the spoiler. They are made of carbon fiber so they r not cheap plastic or fiberglass. If it was'nt for the shipping costs to me they would be a little cheaper. PM if your interested.
THanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowered $$$ Price For Zender Spoiler

Im selling these 164 zender spoilers at a super low price of $200! Please Private message me if your interested. thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ONLY 3 Left, These are made of fibreglass material Not the carbonfibre ones you see in the pictures above. Finish is perfect! remember guys this is your last chance to have this spoiler as i will not be getting anymore..thanks

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Good Quality

I made a purchase of these, 1 of the last remaining carbon fiber units and a fiberglass version. I was satisified with the quality of the product...nice alternative to the OEM rear wing spoiler. If this is the last of his inventory...don't hesitate... I'd think you will be happy with the purchase.

No endorsement check coming...just personal experience.

Ron/Renaldo

·
Premium Member
26,810 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys, I have One left that is not made of carbon fibre but of fibreglass and am keeping it to have it duplicated. ( i have a few guys on here that ive promised a spoiler to and am trying to keep my word) I will look into it when i can catch a break from my busy lifestyle! Im still at a standstill with my own car because of some mechanical issues and havent had a chance to install my zender spoiler which is painted and ready to glue on. I wish i had someone local that could come to my rescue and help out with a few bugs! I will be the first on the BB to send out a message once Im on track and can have that spoiler copied

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
A picture is worth a 1000 words..

Here's my CF Zender knock-off installed on the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've got to have one..

...yet Im only interested in the carbon fiber one. Please keep me posted. They really do take a few years of the age of the car....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts