Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
The car is a Fiat 8V Zagato, s/n 000082 and from the Registry of Italian Cars by John de Boer, you can identify the racer number 151 from Mille Miglia 1991.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Where did you get those photos? The first two are taken at San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts, and the last appears to be at the All Italian show in Alameda across the bay. I've not seen this car here in the 21 years that I've lived here, it's beautiful, would love to see it if it's still local.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Cool! What was the event at the Palace of Fine Arts? I've never seen a car show there before.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zagato

Good question! I have no idea. We just happen to be in the area at that time. I guess we got lucky!

·
Registered
482 Posts
By any chance do you have more photos of the red car partially visible to the right in your second photo ? Unless I am deceived, I now own it. That would put the date of your photos at the Palace of Fine Arts before 1990, as the car then went to Portugal.

Many thanks for posting.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
By any chance do you have more photos of the red car partially visible to the right in your second photo ? Unless I am deceived, I now own it. That would put the date of your photos at the Palace of Fine Arts before 1990, as the car then went to Portugal.

Many thanks for posting.

Don
Is that a Maserati A6 1500?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts