Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a number of Alfas signed up for the Z-Car Club track day at High Plains Raceway this coming Sunday. It has become the de facto "Alfa Circo". Last year they were very welcoming of our group and ran a nice track day that is very organized with lots of time on track.

They have room for more sign-ups. Centerline will buy lunch at the track for anyone who shows up and drives with an Alfa.

Track

·
Supporting Vendor
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was another great track day with perfect weather! The Z-car club ran a great even and I got more track time before lunch than I have at some other track days in total.

We had 5 Alfa guys out (not all driving their Alfas) and another one with a mechanical DNS (on his Porsche!).

One highlight was 2 black Milanos driving in formation, chasing down and passing a cop car multiple times in the same session.

Just FYI but the Z-car club was sold out for this track day with a large waiting list. This would lead me to believe there is enough demand to bring Alfa Circo back if marketed correctly and it could be a real money maker for the club...

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts