Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you get in your car at 4 in the afternoon and your car is all ready warmed up:eek:only 105 here today.. hey velodoc.. heard it was a nice and cozy 115 in your part of n. california:rolleyes:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Lucky you. We've had nothing but rain since April it seems. Guess that's what comes of living on an island off northen Europe!

·
Registered
936 Posts
ahhh . . . the joys of summer in the southwestern US :rolleyes:

fire season could be reeeel nasty this year, after our dryest winter ever.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
Right now on the north side of my place it is 78 F and 52 % relative humidity--nice:D all sunshine and no clouds.

Most of the time in Vancouver, the way to judge the weather is to look at the mountains.

If you can see them then you know that it is going to rain.

If you cant, then you know it is raining.:p:p

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Bianchi, it is so hot here..."how hot is it?" It is so hot you better not lay a tool down in the sun as you will get one heck of a nasty burn if you pick it up! It is so hot...you can put the synchro hubs in the sun for 20 min and they will drop right onto the lay shaft with out tapping! It is so hot, you better put your sun screen on if you are going out with the top down. Yep, we were 112 at the airport today and set a new record. I saw 116 here at the house. We are not the only ones that are HOT...it is HOT everywhere, except in KS and OK where they are treading water.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yesterday, a record was matched at Yosemite National Park - 108F. Today at the Park, the predicted high temp is 83F - a 25 degree drop.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Portland, OR checks in

83 and darn nice here, Portland Historic races this weekend where I hope to see a couple of Supers scooting around PIR, what could be better?

·
Premium Member
9,749 Posts
you get in your car at 4 in the afternoon and your car is all ready warmed up:eek:only 105 here today.. hey velodoc.. heard it was a nice and cozy 115 in your part of n. california:rolleyes:
Pish...nothing compared to 116˚F Yesterday, which is about 140˚F in the sun and 200˚++ in the car and the A/C still does not cool it down until I just about get to the location I want to go. UGH!! I hate Phoenix! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts