Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I hope the cops are cooler than the ones here in Cali. A number of years ago I was pulled over for using them even though they were very clouded over and emmited mostly a yellow glow. Actually the bastard used that excuse to pull me over as I left a strip club and he assumed I was drunk. five sobriety test and a breath a lizer later I was told I was free to go.

But to answer your question I have not seen them for some time and the 87 I just picked up has clear ones.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Hey Jose,
You can get them from an Alfa place in Germany that literally has 100s of boxes of them. Check ebay.de type in "Alfa 75" - you are looking for a guy called Frank Hanel (or something to that effect). I paid 90 euros shipped (more than my Carellos! :) ).

Yellow is perfectly legal here and it actually cuts through the fog better than the clear lights.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Jose,
You can get them from an Alfa place in Germany that literally has 100s of boxes of them. Check ebay.de type in "Alfa 75" - you are looking for a guy called Frank Hanel (or something to that effect). I paid 90 euros shipped (more than my Carellos! :) ).

Yellow is perfectly legal here and it actually cuts through the fog better than the clear lights.
Yup, got these also. New, original parts shipped in the classic AR parts box. Good stuff and looks way better than the original clear fog lamps.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ALFA-75-NEBELSCHEINWERFER-KIT-GELB-NEU_W0QQitemZ130129846127QQihZ003QQcategoryZ28645QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I'm not sure, but you might try Alfa Bob(?) I got a set of yellow for my 164 from him. He mostly deals in 164 stuff but he may have Milano parts too.
I'll try to find a link.

Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts