Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, after much thought and deliberation I have decided to sell my 1981 Alfa GTV6. After having kids and work picking up I have not been able to provide it as much love and attention as it deserves. My GTV6 is bright yellow and is intended for racing. There are no normal comfort features of any kind. The interior has been mostly removed, roll bar installed, front seats replaced, rear seats removed, and a full RSR suspension has been added. It does have a platinum gearbox installed. I used to race this car at local SCCA events and embarrass plenty of BMW M3 owners. I am located about 30 miles north of Philadelphia, PA. The car has not been driven for a year. I am seeing what interest there is out here as I would like to sell this car to an Alfa enthusiast. I know I need to replace the battery and gas, but fully expect no other issues. I am looking to get $6,000-$8,000. I would prefer a local pickup but would be open to shipping if the price is right (not currently included). Some of you may have seen this car before as some of its original modifications were highlighted on AlgaGTV6.com.

Thank you all for you interest and will answer any questions you may have or post more pictures if needed.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Hey everyone, after much thought and deliberation I have decided to sell my 1981 Alfa GTV6. After having kids and work picking up I have not been able to provide it as much love and attention as it deserves. My GTV6 is bright yellow and is intended for racing. There are no normal comfort features of any kind. The interior has been mostly removed, roll bar installed, front seats replaced, rear seats removed, and a full RSR suspension has been added. It does have a platinum gearbox installed. I used to race this car at local SCCA events and embarrass plenty of BMW M3 owners. I am located about 30 miles north of Philadelphia, PA. The car has not been driven for a year. I am seeing what interest there is out here as I would like to sell this car to an Alfa enthusiast. I know I need to replace the battery and gas, but fully expect no other issues. I am looking to get $6,000-$8,000. I would prefer a local pickup but would be open to shipping if the price is right (not currently included). Some of you may have seen this car before as some of its original modifications were highlighted on AlgaGTV6.com.

View attachment 1678728 View attachment 1678729
View attachment 1678730 View attachment 1678731
View attachment 1678732

Thank you all for you interest and will answer any questions you may have or post more pictures if needed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone for your interest in my Alfa GTV6. The car has been sold and is no longer available.
Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts