Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFTER MANY TEST AND HEART ACHE THE NO SPARK WAS FOUND. low c.c.a. it took 10.6v to fire well at least every ground,conector,wire,vacume hose,sensor,relay,ect. are cleaned and checked thank you,thank you.to all for info frank not lost in vermont any more p.s. looking for new rugs who is the best?:D

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
...p.s. looking for new rugs who is the best?:D
Depending on the color of your interior, you actually have several choices. I have mats from IAP (wide range of color choices) and Ricambi-Automobilia (ebay seller from the Netherlands), and I'm very please with both. I would also consider the ones from Centerline. It's also very good to hear that you now have a well sorted Spider!

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
You're talking mats, not carpet, right?

On mats I like the ones from Vick's with the logo embroidered in the middle. My car came with these but the driver's side embroidery was (not surprisingly) worn out. I got the Centerline ones (they're local to me) and didn't like them - seemed kinda cheap - so I got new ones from Vick's. I do expect the driver's side embroidery to wear out again some day but in the meantime they're gorgeous. Nice and thick too.

Chris

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
If you want real OEM and/or the best, contact Re-Originals, but do expect to pay top dollar for that level of quality.

Best regards,

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
If you want real OEM and/or the best, contact Re-Originals, but do expect to pay top dollar for that level of quality.

Best regards,
Yup. (I just priced a pair of seat covers for Ferrari 308 I was interested in. $2400. Whew! I did not buy the car.......Thats nOT including the truck fee to and from . Figure another $200 for that.

Of course, Alfa should not be near that price, no offense.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts