Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will post more details as they come up and more plans are made. The time discussed is around 5:00 PM. Will let Y'all know the location as soon as it gets a little closer.(Just in case)
It will be here in Louisville.
See you there???

Paul

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hey Paul,

How was the KARS X-MAS party? I'm sorry that I could not attend, exams being 1.5 weeks away I just couldnt justify the 7 hours in the car round trip. I hope all is well in your part of KY..

Cheers
Martin.

·
28,543 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It went well! I would guess that we had only 25 or so folks but it was a full house. There were Alfisti from Cincinnati, Lexington, Evansville, Lebanon(Ky), and of course here in Louisviile. Of course the usual argument started with the White, Black, Red Spider thing. (Zungie, JohnM, LittleItalian). That's always good fun! Of course conedriver kept walking into the fray and was attacked several times.There were only three Alfas there. I brought the Fetta sedan,another brought his '78 Fetta sedan (freshly painted with his redone Verde interior.Sweeet car by the way) and Enrique brought his Spider. The weather was a little iffy because there were some slick spots. All in all it was a good time.The Italian Auction went well. I bought a bag if semi-terrible bag of chocolates for $17.00:eek:. We have an auction every year that you bring a good gift and a gag gift. The gifts are wrapped up in newspaper so you don't really know what they are. You could bid on a cool Alfa clock or a used water pump. It's all good fun and the money raised goes to the club. We'll have some more events come warm weather and I'm sure you'll be able to make it.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.