Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I am interested in buying a wooden steering wheel for my '73 GTV Bertone, if someone is interested in selling, please send me a pm with condition, price and pics.
Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
My wood wheel is about 400mm in diameter(plus or minus 2 millimeters).

Shipping is $40-50 and 6 days...I don't know how much this wheel is worth...It has no crack and could be perfect if the wood were refinished. The horn cap is scuffed a bit, but could be excellent if buffed and polished.

I'm still researching a fair market value for it, and will get back to you when I know enough about it's value to sell with confidence.

Thanks for your patience
Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
GTV steering wheel

Dear Alfista,

Please find attached a photograph of a wooden steering wheel for 1750 GTV. The item is in 'as new' condition and has been in storage for about 20 years.

The item is located in the London, England area. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Original Nardi for sale

I have a vintage Nardi wheel for an Alfa for sale, in excellent condition.
It is 400mm, slightly dished, and has never been cracked or pitted.
The hub is a simple hole with a keyway, and I am not sure which Alfa models this fits.
The date on the wheel is somewhere in the 1960's, 1967 I think.
I can take photos if anyone has any interest.
I am a Porsche guy and got this wheel along with
two others and planned to modify it to fit on a Porsche. But
I kinda hate to do that seeing how nice it is. I paid $1,200
for it and I don't know if this makes any sense in the Alfa world.
Would like to hear opinions, will listen to all.
Best regards,
Jim Schrager, South Bend, IN
[email protected]

·
Registered
868 Posts
Alfa Wheel

Jim
Welcome to the Alfa bb! Can't help you with the wheel, but just wanted to say thanks for the articles you write in SCM. Yours is the first column I go to read each month.

keep up the good work and check in here often

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello:

I would rather expect a price so I can decide wether to buy your item or to keep on searching. There are many steering wheels I´m interested in so it´s better if I know the prices in advance. Thanks for your attention.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts