Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 66 Super and a 66 Sprint GT and about the only original tools I have for these is the jacks and a wheel brace. Anyone out there have a toolkit or parts there of that are suited to these cars they can sell to me.
Even a pic of what they comprise of would be a good starter!:p

If I could get the pocket at least then I can try and make a set as they pop up.

send me a pm.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Tools, replacement

I cast , out of Pewter, the open end wrenches from my SS a few years ago, I still have some to sell. I will try to attach a picture of them. These are NOT useable at all, they are only for show.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
The toolkit for the Super, TI & TI Super contain;

sparkplug box spanner
plug key
box spanner tommy bar
jack
wheel brace
four openend spanners; 8x10, 11x15, 14x17 & 18x21
pliers
flatblade screwdriver
phillips screwdriver
hammer
and a bag to put it all in.

The Sprint GT toolkit contains;
sparkplug box spanner
box spanner tommy bar
jack
wheel brace
pliers
flatblade screwdriver
phillips screwdriver
and of course, a bag to put it in.

The toolkit for the Sprint would be indentical to 1750 GTV toolkit pictured below. I would suspect that the Super toolkit would be similar.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Papajam, you are my inspiration for this search, I know it took you a while to track yours down!

Do all of these tools have markings identifying them as Alfa Romeo tools?

Looks like I've got a lot of lookin' to do!

·
Premium Member
16,232 Posts
I don't recall any markings on any tools except for the openend spanners which say Alfa Romeo and the size (like pictured by Pat above). I'll take a look...

·
Registered
205 Posts
WTB: pliers needed

Anyone have any PLIERS for sale correct for a 66-69 spider/gtv. I have a complete kit except these. I have an extra lug wrench, 1967 spark plug socket,and a 1969 spark plug socket to trade if necessary.
thanks,
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts