1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone selling a solid 164 in SoCal?

- Decent mileage (under 100K)
- Manual or Auto
- Nice overall condition (not perfect or garage queen)
- Stock condition preferred

Thanks!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi. I am selling mine in southern California . See the post here "sad but true" it's 91 with lots of miles, all rebuilt, drives and looks fantastic, looking for another owner. It can't hurt to check it out if your local, thanks, khalil

·
Registered
43 Posts
94 164LS in La Costa....

I have a '94 164 LS (really more of a 164 Super as you'll see in the pics) with Recaro interior that's a great car but unfortunately doesn't quite fit a baby seat and so I'm forced to let it move on to a new owner.

I bought it a few years back from Nizam (you can find him all over the boards here if you don't know him). Since ten the car's been serviced by Mike Mulligan at Mulligan Racing (formerly Zimmerman's). Mike's happy to talk about the car - seems it's always a big discussion piece when it's in his shop.

I haven't changed anything on it - just kept it running as well as possible. It does have a couple of small bits that need some love though. Someone backed into (or pulled ahead into it) in a parking lot and pushed the front bumper in slightly. As a result, the front turn signals (located on the sides of the bumper) need to be replaced. Larry at APE is hopefully locating a pair and sending them down. The Air Bag light has come on for some reason - not sure why. It's never been deployed. And... the left rear brake light is out. The car has 118,383 miles, passed smog no problem, AC and dash controls all work great, and the car starts, runs, and handles like a champ.

I plan to fix the little bits before putting it up for a proper sale, but if you'd like a great 164LS that's local please get in touch. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk price (not looking to make a killing).

I've attached some pictures - the first one is from today, the rest are from a few years back. I'll try to get out this weekend and take some more current pics (but it really hasn't changed much).

Thanks.

- Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hey Joe, what springs are installed on your LS?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Springs

It's lowered on Intrax springs with Konis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts