Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have been trying to download a photo of the wheels I have and I can't seem to get it done??? Anyway they are original steel wheels...14 x 5.5 or 6 (they are in storage right now). They are the ones with the 'mini' hubcaps. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
ecohen2, are these Bosch Spider wheels? Got pics, and how much are you asking? Thanks

Andrew
These are them in the photo.. .They are very low mileage and in very good condition. The tires are also in good condition... I think my ad listed them at $900, but if I don't have to ship them or deal with storing them I would take considerably less.

They are located in the DC metro area.. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been trying to download a photo of the wheels I have and I can't seem to get it done??? Anyway they are original steel wheels...14 x 5.5 or 6 (they are in storage right now). They are the ones with the 'mini' hubcaps. Let me know.
Are they the ones in the pic?..look good to me...how much?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Kribensis,

Here's a picture of the stock steel wheel for 71' 1750GTV. You may know this, but it is slightly different from the one for 2000GTV (notice three "bulges" for hub cap attachment present on the 1750 type pictured here). IIRC, there were 5" and 5.5" versions but I think both 1750s and 2000s came with the 5.5" one. The 5" ones are found on some late Giulia Supers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Thanks but I have panasports at the moment and just need a narrower wheel so that I can park in public without breaking into a sweat.
What width are the Panasports? If they are 6", just change the tires. The steering effort is a result of the tire width not the wheel. The "stock" 185/70X14 should fit a 6" wheel as well as a 5 1/2.

·
Registered
572 Posts
trying again today to download the photo of the wheels I have...let's see...for some freaking reason I can't download photos???

I will sell my wheels cheap - they are just an extra set for me. If they work for you, let me know and factor in shipping charges from Carson City, NV 89703.

these are the wheels!!

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showpost.php?p=10223&postcount=3

minus the hubcaps, let me know

I confirmed today that my wheels are 14 x 5.5 inch. I am wondering what they are worth? Perhaps a price range? Can anyone help?

·
Registered
572 Posts
also should add they are in fine shape (structurally), but need cosmetic refinishing.

Wanting to know thier value range, and if anyone wants to buy them? I promise to price them here first at the lower end of the range, and then on to ebay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts