Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I thought I could sell these belts because I just purchased what I expected to be original "correct" 3 point belts for my 67 GTV. I recieved them in the mail today and the chrome loop that bolts between the seats is stamped "alfa romeo 1750 1971".

To verify, I just checked my R&T road test from 67...the pics show my chrome aircraft style lap belts with embossed alfa logo...so I want to keep my originals.

I will probably return the 1971 belts to the seller...unless you would like to have them? I can send pics if you like.

Apologies for the confusion,
R

·
Registered
2 Posts
I thought I could sell these belts because I just purchased what I expected to be original "correct" 3 point belts for my 67 GTV. I recieved them in the mail today and the chrome loop that bolts between the seats is stamped "alfa romeo 1750 1971".

To verify, I just checked my R&T road test from 67...the pics show my chrome aircraft style lap belts with embossed alfa logo...so I want to keep my originals.

I will probably return the 1971 belts to the seller...unless you would like to have them? I can send pics if you like.

Apologies for the confusion,
R
do you still have 1971 3-point gtv belt complete......chrome loop hardware etc. I am interested. condition price ?

·
Registered
251 Posts
They are in very good condition...not show quality. I will use these 1971 belts for a few weeks until I find a long term solution, then will post them for sale on the BB.

Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts