Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I put a WTB out here for a 164ls and got a nice one. Now I've got the itch for a Spider.:) Only S4 with A/C considered. Manual. Prefer Red. Need not be mint, (I am looking to spend less than 10) but not needing much restoration either. I am in NY, but any part of the USA considered.
Thanks!
Sam

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sam, it ain't a Mondial <grin>, but I've got one that fits the bill.

1991 Red/tan, A/C Veloce with ~60K miles, decent top, good tires, fly in to Raleigh-Durham and drive it home. My lady bought it from me before she was involved with me (in 1993) and she's still my lady, if that tells you anything. Only real cosmetic issue is a couple door dings and clear coat flaking on top of the third brake light plastic. Only mechanical issues are some engine bay oil leaks and a cracke dmanifold flange. Everything has been this way for fourteen years. We drive it every now and then, always been garaged. $9950 firm.

Please reach me through my website info under my profile.

-Peter (Lolaman on F-Chat)

·
Premium Member
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sam, it ain't a Mondial <grin>, but I've got one that fits the bill.

1991 Red/tan, A/C Veloce with ~60K miles, decent top, good tires, fly in to Raleigh-Durham and drive it home. My lady bought it from me before she was involved with me (in 1993) and she's still my lady, if that tells you anything. Only real cosmetic issue is a couple door dings and clear coat flaking on top of the third brake light plastic. Only mechanical issues are some engine bay oil leaks and a cracke dmanifold flange. Everything has been this way for fourteen years. We drive it every now and then, always been garaged. $9950 firm.

Please reach me through my website info under my profile.

-Peter (Lolaman on F-Chat)
Whoo hoo. :D Looks like we have a deal. Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re S4

I have a Red 91, 34k original miles. All its life in Calif. New seats with suede inserts. Will be complete in three weeks Going to paint shop this week or next. Straight body, Never in an accident. New back window. Engine/tranny and brake are strong.

Check out my work at my website under cars. The Green 92 that you'll see for sale was sold a month ago.

619-886-9300
JFK
www.sandiegoalfaromeo.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts