Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1986 Spider Quad that for the most part is in great condition. The only problem is that Wisconsin winters have done a lot of rust damage and corrosion to the frame to the point that it's not worth restoring. So I'm wondering if anyone out there has a Spider shell (frame and body) for pretty cheap. I don't care whether it has a motor or not or the condition of the interior, etc, just as long as it's rust free for the most part.

If I can't find a shell, I'm probably going to sell the vehicle for parts or part it out.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, that sounds good to me :) Just to make sure.. it's the whole frame and everything, right?

Do you have pictures??

I'm located in Madison, WI so I'd probably have to find someway to ship it out here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Spider Shell

FireZ. Yes I have a 82 Spider Veloce shell in West Paducah, KY. It is red with a tan top. No rust or dents. All glass is good. The dash is there and not cracked. The instruments are there and look good. The car is gutted mechanically. It has the rear axle. The wiring harness is intact and it was a Bosch L-tronic fuel injected car. Stored unler roof. Exterior has the tail lights, marker lights and bumpers. Someone got the head lights and wheels. I can provide roller tires. Is this a $500 car? I know gas costs. Offer? Mapquest me at 2665 Skyline Drive, West Paducah, KY 42086. Al Sevi 270-744-8444

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts