Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear license plate is bolted directly to the center panel of my 1989 Milano. The back of the plate rests on the bodywork and there's a piece of thin foam rubber glued on the back of the license plate that keeps the paint from getting marred.

Does anyone have the proper black plastic license plate bracket/holder available, or know where I could buy one? This is the part I am talking about: 1988 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde Picture #113.

I'd also like to find an antenna base to replace mine, which is cracked. But that part appears to be made of unobtanium.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Could this item be produced with a 3-D printer? It seems easy enough, it is mostly straight lines. There is probably a market for this item (I would buy one).

Jim

·
Premium Member
16,703 Posts
Our Milano came new to us with the rear plate holder, kind of a black plastic wedge. Should be easy to duplicate. Not sure it is really needed?

The original "Alfa" antenna base for ours also cracked not long after new, and we've always just left it that way, just not quite tightened as much as what caused it to crack in the first place. Looks ok, put a little glue in the crack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts