Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have one for sale? I can get a windshield but no install kit!

Please email me at [email protected] or buzz me at 425.941.4747!

Does anybody have one for sale? I can get a windshield but no install kit!

Please email me at [email protected] or buzz me at 425.941.4747!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Jon,

If you can get 1) 164 windshield can you get two? I've made a couple of enquiries on craigslist when I see 164s being parted but no luck so far. I'm at a point I'd be willing to pay more for a new windshield. The parts car came with a cracked windshield so no joy there.

I didn't realize though that there is an additional install kit that may be necessary.

RC

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Ron/Jon be prepared to get raped for the windshield!

Thats cool Ron/Jon. :p Thats my favorite tshirt shop in Cocoa beach FL!

I think someone here on the BB had a windshield with install kit for sale? Playswithcars??

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Gee Lenard....thanks for the thoughtful words of encouragement....???!

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ron, I already talked with Richard about 2 (with you in mind), so I'll let ya know what comes of it...

We have to find the kits though! I'll check with Jason...

·
Registered
272 Posts
install kit

If by "install kit" you mean the 3 pc clip-on molding, Diffata had them when I replaced a windshield a couple of months ago. I got a spare molding set for future use, so let me know if the usual suppliers are out.

·
Premium Member
9,741 Posts
If by "install kit" you mean the 3 pc clip-on molding, Diffata had them when I replaced a windshield a couple of months ago. I got a spare molding set for future use, so let me know if the usual suppliers are out.
I have them. I will get a quote for you on the windshield. I have 2 parts cars with perfect ones in them and working slowly to remove them.

Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jason, do you have a couple of windshields too?

·
Registered
183 Posts
good used windshield in Portland

Ron/Jon be prepared to get raped for the windshield!

Thats cool Ron/Jon. :p Thats my favorite tshirt shop in Cocoa beach FL!

I think someone here on the BB had a windshield with install kit for sale? Playswithcars??
Lenard,
Thanks for the promo. Actually I have a good used windshield for sale, located in Portland. It was removed from my parts car by a professional installer. The trim is still attached, so it should only need to be glued back into place, as per the installer. He used a motorized cutter to cut the elastomeric glue when removing. He also did a chip repair to the one rockchip in the passenger field of view.

Obviously it's not comparable to a new windshield by either Richard or Jason. However for an inexpensive alternative, I'm just down the road in Portland. PM me if anyone is interested in it.

Note: Local pickup or delivery only, sorry no shipping due to hassle and potential for problems. If you need shipping, just buy new instead.
--Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts