Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I am in the market for a Alfa Romeo Milano Verde as a project car. Preferably a car with little to no rust and a straight body (I’d rather not do any major rust repair or body work). I’m located in the New Orleans area. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Not affiliated.

Dave
Thanks but I actually went to look at it today. Price is too high and seller is firm on price. Cars in Vancleave, seller in Houston. Cars been sitting for over two years and has rust in door sill and tail lights.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks but I actually went to look at it today. Price is too high and seller is firm on price. Cars in Vancleave, seller in Houston. Cars been sitting for over two years and has rust in door sill and tail lights.
Hi, i have a verde thinking of puting it up for sale. send me your email and ill send pictures over. thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a one owner Milano Verde with 14,000 miles from new. The car is red and looks like it has left the showroom floor. I'd like $30,000 for the car if you're interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a one owner Milano Verde with 14,000 miles from new. The car is red and looks like it has left the showroom floor. I'd like $30,000 for the car if you're interested.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for a project car and yours is a bit outside my budget.

·
Registered
37 Posts
are you negociable on the price? im currently looking at one with 20,000 miles on it. where are you located? thx Chuck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts