Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Milano Verde "phone dial" wheel in reasonable shape they want to get rid of?

We've had just four for years on my wife's Milano but got to thinking it would be nice to have a 5th for a backup in case we damage one as we did with the Borbet's on the LS, for which was a pain to find a spare.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Del,

I've got a phone dial left that was the spare from my Milano days you can have for $40 + frt., pmt by Paypal. It's for the earlier Verde's with a center cap (I want to say Zenki...wrong forum!) Not perfect, but pretty good....see pic. If interested, PM me your info zip and I'll give you shipping options. I think you bought from me in the distance past....Kirk

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi

Thanks for the response. I think I did buy from you, but I don't remember what.

Looking at the picture, it appears that your wheel may not be quite the same as the ones on our Milano. Ours are made by Benzoni & BWA et al, and the size code is 6Jx15,H2/30, whereas your's is H2/40? Is that a difference in offset? Also, the wheel shown appears to have an angle in the front face about 1/2 inch inboard of the rim, just outside the dial holes, whereas ours are flat there. The wheels we have were evidently the latest version of that style, as we had them put on the car when we bought it new in late 89, supposedly the last red one in the country I was told.

I'm mostly concerned about the offset difference, and of course the difference in appearance, the price is fine. I think I will wait to see if anyone has one more similar to what we have, but I will certainly keep your's in mind. I suspect it would work, but I wouldn't care to have the offset that different.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I saw in your sig that you had an '89, that's why I said it was an earlier wheel. The last Verde I had was an '89 and I remember there were differences in the details of the wheels. I don't think the offset was different, but the center cap definitely was. I may have an '89 wheel, but I'd have to go hunting in the storage areas....if I locate it, I will let you know.

I still have some forgotten Milano stuff lying around and your post was a good reminder to me to get rid of it!

Regards,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah, always glad to be of help.

Yes, please let me know if you happen to find a later wheel.

cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts