Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for something to toy with, want a Verde so I dont have to chase down all the Verde trim and recaros, prefer platinum transaxle. body and paint not an issue as long as there is no extensive rust. Im located in New Hampshire. I used to own 2 awesome Verdes which unfortunately had to sell when moved out of country 8 years ago, one had 43K original miles other was being race prepped and was lost in a shop that was seized and foreclosed on, ( So I was told )

·
Registered
81 Posts
looking for something to toy with, want a Verde so I dont have to chase down all the Verde trim and recaros, prefer platinum transaxle. body and paint not an issue as long as there is no extensive rust. Im located in New Hampshire. I used to own 2 awesome Verdes which unfortunately had to sell when moved out of country 8 years ago, one had 43K original miles other was being race prepped and was lost in a shop that was seized and foreclosed on, ( So I was told )
I have a roller but comes with original engine.steering column out and been buried in my shop for 15 years. TX car. Car is black n paint a bit faded in spots.text /call
6145719884. Been thinking of fair price

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have three complete Verde's two red and one Black need some fiddling but no to very little rust. I live in Md. $1,000.00 ea or $2,500 for all three.

James

1 - 5 of 5 Posts