Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,824 Posts
Most active cyclists will not buy a bike like this one for many reasons. If you're looking to see if someone on this board is willing to sell you there bike (like this one), your chances are next to none. This bike will cost you just as much as a really, really nice Series 2, 3 or 4 Spider and in most cases, even more. If your really after this bike your best bet is to contact Compagnia Ducale directly and place your order.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most active cyclists will not buy a bike like this one for many reasons. If you're looking to see if someone on this board is willing to sell you there bike (like this one), your chances are next to none. This bike will cost you just as much as a really, really nice Series 2, 3 or 4 Spider and in most cases, even more. If your really after this bike your best bet is to contact Compagnia Ducale directly and place your order.
I am aware of how rare this bike is.
We used to have one and because of emontional reasons I really want one. Therefore I try my best to aquire one

· Registered
3,246 Posts
Understood - it is beautiful.

Classic Italian marketing language - "Alfa Romeo’s DNA, innovative and evocative design..."
But someone else built the frames. I'm just curious whom.

· Registered
61 Posts
try contacting albabici
They sell the 'Alfa Romeo' bike brand. The website only lists the '4c' but I can guarantee you they are a great way to get more info on how to acquire the 8c. They deal with all bike companies based in Italy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.