Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Back again with a WTB for a gtv, any year, any condition mechanically, require that it's all there and rust free, not a patch job. Looking for an honest car and an honest seller. (I've been dealing with Grant in Long Beach for his 72 gtv with a salvage title and not running that all of a sudden became a clear title and running with a 2500.00 increase in asking price. It's in the LA craigs list). Also, my 85 spider is still up for sale, pictures and details on request, looking for $6000.00, I think its worth it, but with cheap crap on ebay you may think differently. As a thought, TGold is the man and a friend. I have had many conversations with him and trust what he says. Its an honor to know him. Thanks, Bill :):)

·
Registered
28 Posts
71' 1750 Gtv

I have a one owner 71' GTV 1750. Car is original except for electronic ignition and limited slip differential out of a '72 GTV. Burgundy, tan interior. Looks and drives like new. Very strong. Fuel injected. Koni shocks. NO RUST. No body work required. All trim present. Dash has no cracks (spare available). Askingf $22,500. Car is in Idaho. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts