Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a Giulietta or Giulia Sprint Speciale. Red car preferred but any other color considered. Fair price will be paid. Better condition cars preferred, but all considered.

Mike I.
510-599-7750

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe those cars are in Europe and would be a bit hard to fully evaluate in person, and costly to ship here, but doable. I would prefer a west coast/ SW car if possible especially since I live in Northern CA.

Any other ideas anyone?

Mike I.
(510)599-7750

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still Looking

I'm still looking for a Sprint Speciale Giulietta or Giulia. I would like a car in the US West cost if possible. (The one north of Chicago is overpriced in my opinion for a non original car.)

Any other ideas in the states?

Mike

·
Registered
115 Posts
Unfortunately Mike, I think you are going to need to be patient. A lot of demand and very few cars for sale especially in the U.S. Could take months or years for the right car to come up. I would monitor ebay, hemmings, google search, and all the well know independent classic car shops.

All the best,

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope not me. I did find a '61 SS in red however. It's undergoing mechanical refurb now. Matt on the AlfaBB has a blue one in the hills, but reported to me he knows of 2 other giulia SSs within a mile of us in the Oakland hills.

·
Registered
3 Posts
two Giulietta SS's in the Oakland hills? Amazing!

I may afford one some day - sooner than later I hope. I too appreciate any leads if you hear of anything. Thanks everyone.
Peter Metcalf
Kensington, CA
P.S. Being a musician (cellist/"slow" composer) and instructor of violin, viola, cello, and piano, if anyone needs lessons or music, you may get me into an SS sooner than later. Musical-Presence.com

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are actually 4 cars at least, that I know of here in the Oakland, San Leandro area. Matt knows all of them. Not all are running though....
And Conrad Stevenson has one in Berkeley as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts