Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the following:

- inexpensive Spider S3 floor mats (black or tan, in decent shape). Willing to pay around $30-40. Just something to use for day-to-day driving.
- black or tan or brown top boot for S3 Spider
- inexpensive, working CD player. Something fairly plain. If it has an AUX or iPod out, even better. $50 or so.

PM if you have anything.

THANKS!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would strongly ditto the ebay comment.....I just picked up a used (looks brand new except for a tiny bit of wear on the power button) JVC CD/tuner for $20.50 on ebay, including mount cage....with S&H and the cost of a (brand new) wiring harness, the whole thing was under $40 and it sounds great.

The cover might be harder to come by though, actually I need one myself but don't wanna spend the $$$ right now.

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I've been watching eBay... and that's probably where I'll get the radio. Just haven't seen one that looked reasonable. I'd like something really conservative looking in the Spider.

I like that boot and I've seen it on eBay before... just don't think the red stitching will look right.

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Yeah, I've been watching eBay... and that's probably where I'll get the radio. Just haven't seen one that looked reasonable. I'd like something really conservative looking in the Spider.

I like that boot and I've seen it on eBay before... just don't think the red stitching will look right.
for your car the red stitching wouldnt work - that would only work with a red or black car.

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
you still never see the boot covers for the S4 veloce.

you would think someone would reproduce them since they seem popular amongst S4 owners especially in the tan color. black is easy to find as IAP has them but you never see the tan.

i paid $500 for my mine - at least it was in excellent condition.

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
anyone ever have their boot dyed a different color? just wondering how it came out.

thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts