Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one of the little clutch master reservoir/tanks from a 69? or older GTV and maybe even Duetto...? I already have a used one, but I would like to get a little new/NOS one!

It is a small round plastic tank with a gravity-feed nipple for a hose & clamp at the bottom...

The newer ones have the molded-in metal thread-on fitting at the bottom, but the older ones had just a little nipple! I need an older one please!

Email me at [email protected] or buzz me at 425.941.4747.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
Alfa used two (well, three actually) round reservoirs. The early reservoirs, Duetto, Giulia Sprint GT, etc., were the large diameter version and originally came with a metal fitting for the hardline. Alfa issued a recall, documented here, to switch the metal version with an all plastic version. New repros of this reservoir are available here.

The small diameter (all plastic) version first appeared on the US version 1750s. It is available new from your local Mercedes dealer under part number A0004314702 (I think).
This pic of Wil Painters car shows both the large, metal fitting and small version reservoirs.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks - yep - "mine" is the one on the right and I am looking for the one on the left... :D

Mercedes Benz part number A 000 431 47 02 you say?

What model is that off of...?

UPDATE: Called around - all Benz dealers are out of stock, or closed today... Any Alfa part number?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts