Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Group:

My '92 Spider has a tan handbrake grip, but the console and boot are black - so I'd like a black grip. Anyone have one available? Anyone need a tan one?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, sounds like a plan to me. It might not be until late this week that I'm able to get any work done on the car, though. Unless the grip can be removed by just pulling up the handle and accessing the screw by doing only that. Have you ever pulled one off before? I won't have the chance to even look at mine today.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
It's just held by those two screws you mentioned. If you have a short screw driver, there should be enough space for you to undo those screws. I will take mine off later today and take some pictures so that you know what I got.

Talk to you later,

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. If it stops raining here later, I'll have a look at mine. The car's outside and covered, so I'd get completely soaked if I tried now. I've also got a tan center console if that's of any interest to you. The PO had the seats reupholstered in black leather, so he changed to a black console, too. The handbrake boot is a little faded, but otherwise it looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks fine. Let me see if I can get mine off the car tomorrow, and I'll get right back to you. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts