Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I apologize for posting in the wrong forum. but I cannot figure out how to delete this or move it. Maybe an admin can move it?

I am changing the interior on my 82 GTV6 from blue to black. Does any one have a set of rear seats in black vynl or in leather available? I already have some nice black Recaro electric sport seats for the front and will probably buy some new black carpet. If anyone has a halfway decent black carpet I will get that also for now.

If I cannot find a decent black dash my blue one is in great to perfect shape and I will just use SEM to dye it black. Same with the door panels. I'd love to do them in leather but the budget is going for mechanical upgrades first.

I am afraid that if I dye the seat it would have the chance of coming off on passengers or rubbed off by my daughters booster seat (that in no way fits well and is stupid to have to put it in).

Marcus McGee
QPS

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
The edit and delete function was broken for a few days. It's back now, only not for the posts that were made during the time when it was broken.

Anyway. The Leatherique company claims to have a leather dye that works for car seats. Impressive website anyway. Don't know if the stuff is any good, but I like their pitch. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts