Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for my dream GTV-6! Black, 3 liter motor, Tan interior, fully sorted and gone through. Prefer well documented car that someone has spent some time on. Want to use as my daily driver.

Exterior and interior not as much as a concern as having a rust free chassis with excellent mechanicals.

This would be a lifetime keeper car for me. Thanks for your help. Willing to wait ,willing to pay.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have an all original 1986 GTV-6 built 12-1985 with 59,000 original miles on it for sale in Long Beach, California. Interior and exterior are very good and it's a California car so no rust. I'm the third owner and have all documents including original window sticker. It's Gold and not Black but it runs well and even has original clutch. I'm asking $5,600 for it. See my post on the BB.
Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
There is a **** near pristine black on tan one up in Seattle...been on Craigslist quite a bit. I think it's listed here too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Possibly interested in selling my '86 gtv6

Are you only looking for a 3.0 Litre transplant? I am thinking about selling my '86 black on black leather coupe. The car has been a California car its whole life and has absolutely no rust. Mileage is approaching 100k., but I have records going back to the late '80's. The car is in excellent, original, condition. You don't find many like this any more. Let me know if you would be interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any pics, upgrades, location? thanks, going to look at one in sacramento tomorow thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will try to take some pictures tomorrow. There are no aftermarket upgrades. I am new to the alfa bulletin board and am not quite sure how to send pictures or pm's, but if you send me an e-mail tomorrow with your contact information, I would be more than happy to discuss the car with you. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thank you

·
Registered
31 Posts
Black GTV6 on CL in San Jose

Apparently the GTV6 in San Jose has been sold. My friend had an appt. (on my behalf) to go see the vehicle yesterday. He got halfway to San Jose from San Mateo and decided to call to check directions, etc. The seller informed him that someone had just come by and left a deposit. Didn't even bother to call my friend even though he knew he was enroute! Not someone I'd ever deal with again. :mad:

Bill

·
Registered
8 Posts
possible gtv-6 for sale

My son got word of me contemplating selling my gtv-6 and I have decided to keep the alfa in the family. I feel really bad about getting your hopes up. I should have made a definite decision before posting. I wish you the best of luck with your search. I will keep my eyes open.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts