Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
what say I get you a really nice dash for free. You just pay transport.
Why? because I am trying to find out how to get stuff shipped to the USA and back.,
You find out how I do this, you pay, I will package it, get it to the transporter, and then we will find out. What it costs, how fast etc.
You want Veglia or Jaeger Dials? I mean I have around four or five complete dashes around.
Get into touch by mail, [email protected]
Cheers,
Rik

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
berlina dash

yes..am interested..thanks

was wondering what side the steering wheel would mount with your dash

i live in long beach, ca ..zip 90815

how much do you think shipping would be

rick

·
Registered
268 Posts
dash!

Rick, it's only in the UK, Japan and down under that they drive on the wrong side of the road.
Finding out the cost of shipping, getting it organised is your job. Mine is to get you a perfect dash, free!
Mail me when you know!
:D

serious, I DO have perfect dashes...and yes, you can get one free of charge.But that don't mean you won't have to work for it.
Only the sun goes up for free, as we say here....
The dash has to be shipped from Utrecht, Netherlands to wherever you are. Try DHL or something.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
do guys called Rick or Rik usually drive Berlina's? Unless they're called Andrew of course?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
will do..thanks
would it be possible to measure and weigh if for me......mines still in the car

promise that'll be all i ask....:D

what kind of cars do you own and are you looking for anything....i have a few parts around here

i have a 69 spider, 71 gtv (project), 72 berlina (runs good, great seats, bad dash!)

out of the three, the berlina rides the best...but maybe i'm just getting old

·
Registered
268 Posts
youre not getting old, but getting wise.....
sometimes that interconnects....
I'll weigh out tomorrow. Do you need meters? these are Kph of course. the panel weighs, remember....

·
Registered
268 Posts
BTW, what I would REALLY want is a standing pedal assy DUAL master brake cilinder, AND... a set of completely RED Berlina 2000 taillights, US spec.
I'll throw in a set of euro lights, with orange turn signal lights....Need the covers only...
This for my '69 Scalino, and my daily Berlina.
I change cars like other people change socks, but there is ALWAYS a Berlina, and ALWAYS my personal Scalino project .....

·
Registered
268 Posts
make the dashes weight, inc meters, at around 10 kilo's.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts