Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an alternator pulley for a 2L. If there are different kinds, and I need to specify, please let me know.

thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
If I have time tomorrow I'll pull one off one of my spare alternators. This would be from a bosch alt that was on a 70's Spider. Are you looking for anything that might enter into a trade for those nice calipers & spindles?:) I may have a few GT Sprint items (couple gauges, map light, etc.)

Bill Sinclair

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I have time tomorrow I'll pull one off one of my spare alternators. This would be from a bosch alt that was on a 70's Spider. Are you looking for anything that might enter into a trade for those nice calipers & spindles?:) I may have a few GT Sprint items (couple gauges, map light, etc.)

Bill Sinclair
Hmmm..... I don't need any gauges, but I'm open to trades, although I really need the cash. Please do let me know if you have an alternator pulley available, that would be great!

thanks

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Pulley came off with no problem. Consists of 2 sheaves and a front and back washer. Do you need the woodruff key, shaft nut or the cooling fins? $10 would include shipping US Postal. PM your address and I can send it on.

Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts