Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having promised my niece my 164 (which promise is due real soon) I find myself about to be Alfaless for the first time in 15+ years. I like the Alfetta sedans but leg surgeries and my location in San Francisco preclude my from driving a 5-speed. I am starting to look around for a nice condition 78 or 79 sedan with auto. I need a sunroof. I do all mechanical work but I am no good with body work so I am looking for a nice body (aren't we all) and a fair to good interior. The mechanicals could have some quirks. Are you out there???

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Talk to "Randyleepublic" on this BB - he may let his go and he local to you and me...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, I have a car which you might be interested in.... however, the car is on the east coast and the shipping may not be worth it.. pm me if you are interested.... Jk

Having promised my niece my 164 (which promise is due real soon) I find myself about to be Alfaless for the first time in 15+ years. I like the Alfetta sedans but leg surgeries and my location in San Francisco preclude my from driving a 5-speed. I am starting to look around for a nice condition 78 or 79 sedan with auto. I need a sunroof. I do all mechanical work but I am no good with body work so I am looking for a nice body (aren't we all) and a fair to good interior. The mechanicals could have some quirks. Are you out there???

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts