Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of Shankle/Alfa Ricambi tube headers for a 79 Alfetta coupe... or a set of Alfetta Euro 4 into 2 exhaust manifolds... and an Alfetta exhaust center section and tailpipe. Grazie.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Alfetta Headers

Do you need the headers with the air injection ports? I have a set of Alfetta steel headers with out the ports. Also they are different from the Shankles in that they have flanges on them that bolt directly to stock exaust system. I may have the other pieces you want. Will check. If you interested I will take some pics. Headers are in good shape. Some surface rust. Easy clean up. Not chromed.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Texas has a rolling 24 year exemption from emissions testing so I'm happy to say I don't need the air injection ports. A photo or two would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Alfetta Headers

How about 50 bucks plus shipping. Let me check for the other pieces you want. I might have some good used parts around here. The center section on the car in the pic is no good. Not sure yet about the rear.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Alfetta Headers

Ok. Here are some pics of Alfetta center and rear sections exaust. Both are in good shape. No dents or rust throughs. Much better than they look in pictures. My camera enhances reds so rust appears most prominent. This is only surface rust and will clean up readily. If you have access to a sand blaster you got it made. The chrome tip will polish nicely. 150 bucks for all three pieces (header, center and rear) plus shipping.
Tony

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/alphaalfa1/?action=view&current=PlanesofFame07.jpg

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tony:please send me a PM with your phone number.I definitely want to buy all 3 exhaust sections.Thanks!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hi Jim,I have an Ansa tail section in good shape with the stickers still on it.A year ago I boxed it for shipping and the person backed out.I will give it to you if you pay the shipping and packageing,Mark,303-258-7905.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts