Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My spare tire is missing and I just need something Alfa correct (not a Ford Focus) cheap and ugly to put in there, preferably with a sound tire. This will also keep the carpet and contents of trunk from sliding into the spare tire well.

I realize it's a tall order to ask for this AND have it be fairly priced shipped. I'm in South Carolina in the USA. Wheel condition not important, as long as it's sound. If you just have a wheel let me know what you have.

If the ads still up I'm still looking. PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,035 Posts
I have a steel wheel with an old Michelin MXV tire on it. It has plenty of tread but the rubber is almost certainly age hardened. I am in Columbia.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
WTB -- Alfa Spare Wheel/Tire Combo for Spider

I have a friend that is moving and clearing out extras in Washington. He said he has a Cromodora that you can have for shipping. If interested and for further details on condition of tire please contact: SuperAlfa at aol dot com.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ed and Pat. Pat I have emailed your friend and Ed I have PM'ed you.

Any other options out there please let me know - in no rush here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wanted to lighten my car so I leave the spare out of the car and I made a thin plywood insert to keep things from falling into the wheel well. It also keeps the carpet in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts