Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my backup transportation, so I am looking for a second Alfa to keep my 164 company in the driveway. I have around $2,000 to spend and I am looking for a Spider, 164, Milano, GTV6, any Alfa really, that may or may not need some wrenching. It needs to be in the general vicinity of Chattanooga Tennessee so I can drive it home or have it flatbedded for reasonable money. Thanks. ;)
Charles

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you have been selling a bunch of very interesting stuff on eBay recently? What do you have for me? :D I have been wondering where you are at in Chattanooga? You can pm me if you prefer.
Charles

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm willing to go to Atlanta, if the car will drive to Chattanooga. ;)
Charles

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Charles,
Fly out to Sacramento and drive back a nice 2.5 Milano Platinum from Lenard. If you have a child (or wife) to get some bonding time in with, then you have no excuse. I took a 1k mile flight twice with my wife to drive back 164s from FL, and it was great. And you're closer to Sac. than I am. Or check craigslist.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I think my wife would shoot me, she's a great gal and puts up with a lot (I have a 164 console and tools on the kitchen counter right now as a matter of fact. :eek: Hey, it's ~95*F (and humidity up there) in the garage at 11:00pm! :eek:) but I think she would really shoot me, I would enjoy it, as long as the A/C worked! Can you tell, it's been hot here and I need to fix my L's A/C or find another with working A/C (that sounds like a good idea ;)). ATL seems to have a good supply of Alfas (Thanks Mr. Spruell!). I keep looking on ATL's Craigslist.
Charles

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Atlanta Alfas

Charles,
I bought the '94 164LS for Paul Spruell in 2000. Flew down from NC and drove it home.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have noticed that many Alfas in ATL have a Paul Spruell Alfa Romeo tag on the front. His website: http://www.paulspruell.com/ He seems to be very active in the vintage Alfa racing prep business, Peugeot parts too. ;)
Charles

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
I have noticed that many Alfas in ATL have a Paul Spruell Alfa Romeo tag on the front. His website: http://www.paulspruell.com/ He seems to be very active in the vintage Alfa racing prep business, Peugeot parts too. ;)
Charles
The last I heard, he is devoted to parts and racing only these days.
Great to do business with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts