Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No color or year preference. Looking for reasonable mileage and price, in a sound car. I want this car to zip around Florida and enjoy the sun. :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
'89 Red Alfa Spider Quadrifolio to sell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This car is in great condition. It was garaged for about 8 years, but all repairs due to neglect have recently been made. I don't know a lot about Alfa Romeos, but this car ROCKS! I hate to sell it, but we have two kids and it's not realistic. 29,000 miles. Hardtop. AC . CD player.
I haven't looked at the ragtop, but it may have a few scratches or tears.
I don't have an asking price. I am open to offers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Hi, have 79 Spider Veloce. Call Bob 321-214-4190 if interested.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, my father has a 1986 Spider Veloce, champagne, tan leather, excellent condition, new seats, new motor mounts, 68K miles, call Joe at 407 466 5337 for more information. Located in Orlando, Florida.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
31 Posts
The 79 is a spider......I'll post some pics ...I also have a 74 GTV I don't want but it needs to be gone through mechanically.....cosmetically it is near perfect

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
86 Spider do you have any other info
such as photos and price
I paid almost the $4200 asking price. I have not been able to find anything close to this one the east coast that was reasonably priced. Even with the shipping charges, she was a great price. She is on her way to FL from Berkeley CA.

Here are a few more pictures from the PO.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Too bad I did not get this one I would have flown to CA today and driven it back myself
to my FL condo. I take it that it is not for sale and that it is gone to a new owner in FL

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts