Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Got one

Just pulled one off of my 79 spider. Thought it was the problem but it was not. Still as a new one is in the car I have no desire to swap back. In the spirit of this board and as someone once gave me a part I needed at no charge, its yours if you want it. Just send me an address.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
While that is certainly a nice gesture :cool: you might just want to keep it in your parts bag (which is what I did with mine). Can't have too many spare parts handy IMO;)

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Exisitng Fuel pump is dying. Looking to replace, but not sure of where to get one?:confused:
What makes you think it's dying? Make sure you check all the usual culprits first . . like fuel filters, electrical connections, and in the case of a '79, the pressure relief valve in the front filter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If not, I am interested. t's refreshing to knwo their are some quality folks out there. Thank you.

I would rather post my address to you via a personal email accoutn or something like that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been having to tap it to get it rolling each time the car sits for a day or so...I ran Marvel Mystery oil through it, but no luck...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts