Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thieves decided to mangle my center console while stealing my $79 CD player, so I'm in need of a replacement. If you have one in decent shape please PM me.

--Eric

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have the same problem with my 75 Spider center console (large Ashtray). It has broken away from its attachment bolts. I have been told its best to attempt a structural/cosmetic repair instead of buying an aftermarket unit.

·
Premium Member
14,996 Posts
The reproduction sold by IAP is good quality and looks good, BUT it is Euro configuration. It is designed to have holes for the shifter, the round hazard switch, a round brake warning light and three rocker switches (no dimmer rheostat hole). It could be modified to accept the rectangular idiot lights on the SPICA cars but it would be quite a bit of work. It is a good replacement if you have Webers.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have a '74 and a '76,good shape some small cracks on the curves.I have taken pics already and can send them to an email address.Mark

·
Registered
312 Posts
Eric,

if you get more bites that you can use, please let me know. I need a console for my 74 spider as well.

I called IAP, and Ed is right, as its the euro version and will need to be modified. Also on back order till Aug...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts