Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB looking for a 1973-1974 GTV 2000 coupe to restore. Not a rust bucket though. Interior,engine some minor rust ok. Thanks Sebastian

·
Registered
108 Posts
I thought you were WANTED from a lots of guys by cheating them on a Milano kit. Now suddenly you show up. Did you resolve those issues, because a lots of people were after you.
I don't think it was nice what you did!!!

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I thought you were WANTED from a lots of guys by cheating them on a Milano kit. Now suddenly you show up. Did you resolve those issues, because a lots of people were after you.
I don't think it was nice what you did!!!
Calm down, Forzaalfa... Some of us have had excellent dealings with GTV6PASSION, and any outstanding issues by others with the failed kit, have been resolved. Here's what yiminlu, the person who started the thread about the kit that he was to get from GTV6PASSION wrote, a while back:
It's been 6 months since my car was almost totalled. After an enormous restoration, it is ready as of today for the final structual inspection.

I changed the original Veloce kit to an Evo kit, the only Veloce piece remaining is the rear bumper, which is slightly lower than the Evo. Despite some shaky transaction over the purchase of an Evo kit which never arrived, the seller finally refunded me the money and even made up for the now much stronger Canadian dollar.
The current Evo kit is purchased from Mike in California, all the other restoration parts, hood, lights, radiator, horn, fender, etc are from a donor car bought from a local BBer. Both're very helpful gentlemen. Thanks.
Best regards,

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not to get into personal particulars but I had MAJOR personal problems that took much time in getting cleared up. Anybody that had given me monies for anything have all been refunded and them some. I am upset that these people got cought up in my problems but I was not here to become WANTED by anybody. Again all monies are returned and hopefully life can go on. My mistake in trying to start something to help BB members. Zungie thanks for the input. My life thank GOD is now back on track and I hope to re gain the respect of my fellow BB members. I am still doing my 85 GTV-6 conversion which I will still need help on and now looking for a GTV for a project.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good then if everything is resolved.
A lot of people were very upset thats why, and were not able to locate him.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was fast finding one. A lot of luck I guess. Now I just need to decide what color to repaint. The was was repainted a couple of years ago RED but a few rust spots are coming to surface that need to be repainted. But the original color was blue ( the engine bay is still blue) I believe I will bring it back to the original color BLUE since my GTV6 is already being painted RED. Also I need to see better pictures on the interior. The car has A/C I know this because the tray for the BATT is in the rear. But it seems to have a single vent over the dash as compared to the A/C unit with the 2 vents that I have seen in several cars. Will post pictures. I do not know if it is factory installed or POE installed or Dealer installed. We will see. I guess I will have to start another post on this issue.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Wow!... That's my favorite color for the GTV, and the '74 with the A/C is the one I find to be the most desirable... I'm jealous! :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
28 Posts
WTB looking for a 1973-1974 GTV 2000 coupe to restore. Not a rust bucket though. Interior,engine some minor rust ok. Thanks Sebastian
I have a complete 71' GTV coupe. Doesn't run. Interior is clean. Dash and console complete. Spare dash available. Minor body work. Missing most exterior trim. Cracked front windshield. Rust at both ends widshield. Asking $3500. [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts