Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 71 has a damaged rear bumper and I am looking for: one over-rider, a mount and the right side bumper piece. I would be interested in a whole bumper, but since those seem to be scarce... If someone has a damaged one, my center section and left side piece are good.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I should be able to help you with an over-rider, I have a couple of spares. When you say mount, do you mean the block that sits behind the over-rider? If so, I have spares of those as well.

If you're interested let me know. Am not looking for big bucks for them, and postage shouldn't be too much cause they don't weigh a lot.

Damien

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have a 71 that I recently had welded with ss (not cheap). It had hairline cracks at the weld on the end pieces. Cosmetically it was ok, but I took the advise of some on this BB and had it welded. I also had a new metal strip made with welded on weld bolts. This holds the rubber to the metal and the original bolts usually rust beyond use. The bumper would only need minimal polishing, except the welds need to be ground and polished. I bought a parts alfa that had a great bumper, so I do not need this one now. If your interested, shoot me an offer. [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts