Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Won't need these anymore....just purchased a set from an Alfabb member (see last post).

I would like to buy this style arm rest (for both passenger and driver's side) as fitted to the early 69 US spec GTV's. I would prefer that they have no cracks...but let me know what you have regardless.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...heh,heh....what a coincidence!..nice to know Mike and Jill are keeping an eye on this forum. Now as of late I've been getting outbid on almost every e-bay auction, so if others have these please let me know.

Oh also, after further inspection of the one I have shown...it looks like I really only need the driver's side arm rest.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I think we have a good set at the shop, I'll check tomorrow $45 ea. plus shipping
Alfa Parts Exchange (209) 833-8330

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking for these. Larry can you send me pics of the ones you've got? FYI the reason I didn't bid on the e-bay ones is that I didn't want to get into a bidding war for these and drive the price up....plus I've got some time before I absolutely need them. I'm sure there are more of these sitting around in storage somewhere.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have a very good pass side.........

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Won't need these anymore....I just received this nice pair of 69 armrests from veloce430...thanks again Stu....Alfabb members come through once again!

IMG_0233.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts