Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 67 spider and need to start the hunt for some parts which are missing. Here's a partial list...this will be a nice driver, not a show car.

complete rear bumbers
taillight buckets and lenses
rearview mirror
lower dash pad
dash air vents
toggle switches
heater box

Thanks for any help....Jim

·
Premium Member
2,509 Posts
Hi Jim,

I've got a Duetto heater box, the kind with the manually operated flap in the front. Single speed fan works. Very nice faceplate and levers. The lever cables are frozen so I can't check the valve and I haven't checked the heater core. Needs repainting but is a good restorable unit. $90 + shipping with the levers and hazard toggle. $65 without. It goes on ebay in about a week with an opening bid a bit less than I'm asking here if you want to take a chance. Where are you located? Shipping overseas for an item this heavy and bulky is very expensive. Welcome and good luck with your search!

Bill Sinclair
Hagerstown, MD

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I think I have a lower dash knee pad....but only the small, left hand side one (for a LHD car)...not in perfect shape, but no rips or tears

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peter, thanks but It actually has the leftside pad. I need the bigger center one.

Bill, I need to do some diligence to determine if that box will work for me. Some of the heater is there, I'm just not sure what's what right now.
Thanks again...Oh, I'm in Santa Cruz, Ca

1 - 4 of 4 Posts