Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a long time guys but Im looking for a nice plug and play Bakelite 3 spoke wheel complete with horn button ( uncracked, if they exist ). Please let me know what you have.

Thanks AlfaBB !

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
Can you post a picture of the one your looking for?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yes, those parts are the internals without the spring. I can’t make the horn button and doubt about the ring, I’ll gave to look at that again. Here is a photo of my finished wheel.
I do have a nice complete 2600 steering wheel, I believe the diameter is slightly larger by about 10-15mm.

QUOTE="classicalfas, post: 8496687, member: 286"]
Don’t be too concerned if you find a wheel but missing the guts. That was my situation and machined up a set for myself after borrowing the internals from a friend.
  1. [/QUOTE]o

Attachments

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
I have an uncracked wheel, but the plastic rim and the aluminium need significant polishing. Horn button missing. I can take photos if you're interested.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, those parts are the internals without the spring. I can’t make the horn button and doubt about the ring, I’ll gave to look at that again. Here is a photo of my finished wheel.
I do have a nice complete 2600 steering wheel, I believe the diameter is slightly larger by about 10-15mm.

QUOTE="classicalfas, post: 8496687, member: 286"]
Don’t be too concerned if you find a wheel but missing the guts. That was my situation and machined up a set for myself after borrowing the internals from a friend.
  1. o
[/QUOTE]
@classicalfas, very nice wheel ! Pls email me more pics with OD & price to: [email protected]. Do you think this 2600 wheel will work on my 105 Giulia sedan ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
How badly do you want one?! The postage will be a killer.
I have two in Australia that came out of a 1964 Sprint GT. They look identical to your posted photo.
Believe it or not, I just arrived in the US for a few days, so can’t post photos until next week.
Regards Daniel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts