Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a 2 liter differential with axles.
A unit from a Spider or Berlina / GTV would be ideal.
Please send me a PM if you have one taking up needed space in your garage.
Oroville CA 95965-9267 , I prefer shipping.

Thank you.

Shank

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I think I might have something for you, just the center pumpkin without axles and tubes? I’ll check tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
If you just want the differential itself (not housing, ring and pinion, and bearings) I have one.

·
Premium Member
6,083 Posts
I have an NOS LSD center carrier.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I decide to buy differential with axles(assembly)

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
So does that mean you have found a complete rear end? Or are you now looking for a complete rear end, pumpkin (carrier) and axles? I have one in Vegas, a 456, no calipers or discs. I'll let it go "cheep" if you'll consider a delivery charge for crating(it's a pain). up to you
You're north of Sac? It is presently disassembled & stored

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am looking for complete rear end ,pumpkin and axles.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So does that mean you have found a complete rear end? Or are you now looking for a complete rear end, pumpkin (carrier) and axles? I have one in Vegas, a 456, no calipers or discs. I'll let it go "cheep" if you'll consider a delivery charge for crating(it's a pain). up to you
You're north of Sac? It is presently disassembled & stored
PM SENT

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Dr Shank, I sent pictures via conversation. Did you see them?

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
good eve, Dr Shank,
I've returned from my trip and saw you sent your address via conversation. I have not weighed, only estimated the shipment as I stated.
I will try to get to this Tuesday. Kinda hot in Vegas right now, so I might get delayed. Hope you can understand

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
good eve, Dr Shank,
I've returned from my trip and saw you sent your address via conversation. I have not weighed, only estimated the shipment as I stated.
I will try to get to this Tuesday. Kinda hot in Vegas right now, so I might get delayed. Hope you can understand
Thank you for your update. 😊😊

Shank

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Well, all my plans changed with my wife calling me to her office to do some electrical work for her. I used to think I was retired but lately I’m beginning to wonder?
I’ll try again tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
sorry.

Reactions: Drshank

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
That 410 offered would be a better rear-end in my opinion. And I wouldn’t be offended in the least. I sold my last 410 to a friend & do believe the performance is better for cruising!

Reactions: Drshank

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, all my plans changed with my wife calling me to her office to do some electrical work for her. I used to think I was retired but lately I’m beginning to wonder?
I’ll try again tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♂️
sorry.
Ok , Thanks😄

1 - 20 of 23 Posts