Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!
I recently purchased a 1986 GTV6 in red, is a beauty but needs some work, I really need the windshield and driver mirror, but the windshield is really important, please send me an email if you have one for sale or know where i can get one.
My email is [email protected] or [email protected] and i'm located in southern california LA area, if you iknow a place where they have these parts or you have then for sale please don't hesitate in contact me.
Thank you

·
Registered
159 Posts
I looked for one everywhere. Finally went to Re-Originals in Texas, spent way too much.
You should be able to find their web site either on the BB, or on the net.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I would look up Prosource glass. I believe they are on this BB. They quite often have new GTV6 windshields. Or Alfa Parts Exchange [A.P.E.] in Cal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I found one that is around $1300, but the person i got the car from think i can get one for less than $500.
Thank you once again and keep your eyes open for me.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
IMHO I wouldnt let the one you found get away. These are tremendously hard to find used and in good shape let alone new. You could be searching for a long time...

Cheers
AR1750

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I know of a guy who imported one from Italy for about $700 if I remember correctly. It was an OE window I'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Sorry, we have had none since we sold ours out last Fall..will probably get some in by Spring/early summer. I belive John Norman at at Alfa Parts had some, maybe Centerline has? Good luck.. some of those prices seem scary.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much everyone, anyone have number or sites where i can contact the people who have or had windshield in the past?
Thank you once again,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts